Sunday, May 07, 2006

Cupcake trees and cupcake racks

A lot of people find my site because they're looking for creative ideas for cupcakes. Cupcake trees, or cupcake racks.

This inspired me to do a little google search on my own for what the heck a cupcake rack is. (The first thing to come to mind was my own decolletege. And I couldn't imagine that phrase being such a popular search based on my bosom alone. A perfectly reasonable bosom, but nonetheless....)

At any rate, reader, if you are looking for a baking ideas regarding creative cupcakes, or using cupcakes for your wedding cake or birthday cake, my foray into Google suggests that the most thorough collection of cupcake trees, racks and decorations is at this website:

http://www.weddingfads.com/index.asp?PageAction=VIEWCATS&Category=42

Feel free to come back and read the musings posted in this blog. I seem to think a lot about men and dogs. I probably should think more about creative projects like writing and cupcakes. But each day has its own pale pastel wrapper to pull off, and dogs and men seem to be what's lurking under most of mine.

Have fun with the cupcakes!

4 Comments:

Blogger SRH said...

mmmmmmm cupcakes....

8:38 AM  
Blogger cs said...

You mean you don't have photos of cupcake's rack up here? Damn all my google searching in vain...

1:24 PM  
Blogger m.a. said...

Cupcakes. Now I would like one.

3:36 PM  
Blogger JillWrites said...

If you ever would like a photograph to accompany you, I'd be honored to lend you one of my cupcake photos. I am very proud of them. The cupcakes, and the photos.

By the way, thank you for our talk among the tequila. You helped me a great deal. Cupcake is wise.

So if you would prefer a different color scheme than the cupcakes I have already photographed, I'd also be happy to bake a new batch and give it a photo shoot in the name of your blog.

5:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home